The Ultimate College Application Workbook

Are You Stressed About Your Child's College Applications?

If so, now's the time to learn how to:

  • Understand What Admissions Committees Want
  • Help Your Child Highlight Their Strengths
  • Figure Out the True Costs Before Applying

Where Should I Send the Download?

Paying for College: 3 Tips to Reduce College Costs

paying for college

Recently, there has been much discussion about the crisis of college student loans that is crippling the financial lives of so many young Americans. The figures are indeed staggering. The PEW Research Center recently released a report indicating that, in 2010, nearly one out of five households owed student debt. Moreover, the average student loan […]

Read the full article →

The Great Financial Aid Offer Letter Hoax

financial aid

Last year, news broke that the amount of student-loan debt topped $1 trillion more than even American credit card debt. The emergence of this horrifying fact has led to anger and horror at the rising costs of college. There are a variety of reasons why the amount of student debt has skyrocketed recently. For-profit colleges […]

Read the full article →

Financial Aid Awards – April College Admissions Checklist for Seniors

financial aid

Now that it’s April, you should have received all of your college decisions and financial aid award letters. Now it is time to make some important choices. Here is a checklist of three things that all seniors should be doing this month. 1) Compare Financial Aid Award Letters. Your child should have a number of […]

Read the full article →

[Free Kindle] The College Wait List Survival Guide


Here is a free Kindle book! This one is titled: The College Wait List Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Increase Your Odds of Acceptance This eBook will be offered for free through Amazon’s KDP Select program and will be available for the next three days. Starting today (April 1) to the end […]

Read the full article →

How to Get Accepted to Your Dream College — Even When You’ve Been Waitlisted or Rejected

college admission

When college decision letters come out, there are generally three possible responses: acceptance, rejection, or spot on waitlist. In recent years, however, we have seen the increase in some lesser-known college admission possibilities. In this post, I’ll talk about two different admission possibilities. Spring Admits First, many colleges offer admission to freshmen for the spring […]

Read the full article →